Villa Gardino- Dubrovnik, Mlini
Villa Gardino is located in the town of Mlini, which is famous for its beaches, 8 km from Dubrovnik, only 10 meters from the crystal clear Adriatic Sea. The charming place Mlini got its name from the several mountain springs with drinking water, which are to this day in the area. Mlini is famous for its beaches, pine Promenada along the sea, walking through which you will feel the aroma of the pine trees and the sea. Taking deep breaths and swimming in the Adriatic Sea, will unquestionably “recharge your batteries” for the rest of the year. Playgrounds and a few nice cafe-restaurants are in the shade of pine trees. Children and adults will spend a beautiful vacation here.
Villa Gardino consists of 2 floors and has 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, it is ideal for a comfortable accommodation of 8 + 2 people.
- Indoor area: 200 m2
- Total plot area: 1200 m2
- On the ground floor there is a unique lounge. The interior of the living room is decorated with antique furnishings. The beautiful, Gothic window frames that give you a partial atmosphere of the Middle Ages. From the living room, going through French doors, you find yourself in a charming, bright dining room, combined with a fully equipped kitchen. From the dining room and from the kitchen there is an access to a spacious, covered terrace, where is a summer dining suite for 8 people. The terrace offers an unforgettable view of the sea and islands. From the terrace you can walk directly into the garden, where is a barbecue, which is a mandatory attribute of the present, Dalmatian house. There is a utility room in the basement, where is an additional fridge and washing machine.
- The ground and 1st floor of the villa are connected to each other outside stairs.
- On the 1st floor there are 4 bedrooms with double beds. Each bedroom has a bathroom with a shower. All bedrooms with wonderful sea views, air conditioning, there is a TV and a safe. Interior bedrooms are decorated in a luxurious, classic style.
Entering the gate and going down the stairs you are in the courtyard of the villa. It is surrounded by high, a hundred years old, a stone wall. The most compelling content of the Villa Gardino is an exotic garden, located in the yard of the residence. There grows lemon, orange trees, cacti, an infinite number of seasonal flowers and gorgeous, tall palm trees. On the upper terrace of the gardens a beautiful swimming pool with hydro massage system and there is a summer kitchen with a barbecue.The area around the pool deck chairs and garden furniture for relaxing.
Villa Gardino is a true Mediterranean oasis in Croatia!
- Villa Gardino is equipped with air conditioning , satellite TV in the living room and bedrooms , internet access – Wi-Fi, safe.
- In the kitchen : all necessary crockery and cutlery , refrigerator , stove , oven , microwave , dishwasher. Additional refrigerator and washing machine are in the back room .
- In the garden, a swimming pool, a summer kitchen with barbecue, sun loungers, parasols, pool towels.
- On the main terrace with sea views, a dining table and chairs, as well as 2 sun loungers for relaxation.
- At the entrance to the residence from the street, there is a private parking for 2 cars.
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Change of towel once a week
- Change of bed linen once a week
- Final cleaning
- Tourist tax
- Parking space
- Service Gardener
- Pool cleaning services 2 time a week
- Payment Methods: Credit Card, Bank Transfer
- Advance Amount: 40%
- Balance Due Date: 40 days before arrival
- Deposit for any damages of 500 euros is paid on arrival and returned on the day of departure.
- Pets on request !
|Distance to the sea||10 m|
|Distance from the center||200 m|
|Distance from the city of Dubrovnik||8 km|
|Nearest beach||10 m – pebble beach|
|Rocky beach||10 m|
|Sandy beach||50 m|
|Nearest grocery store and bakery products||500 m|
|Nearest restaurant and tavern||100 m|
|Nearest sports center||500 m|
|Nearest wellness||500 m|
|Nearest playground||50 m|
|Nearest medical clinic and pharmacy||800 m (Srebreno)|
|Nearest bank, currency exchange and ATM||800 m (Srebreno)|
|Nearest bus station||500 m|
|Nearest ferry terminal||12 km Gruž – Dubrovnik|
|Nearest airport||10 km – Ćilipi|