Charming Villa Bianka is located in Southern Dalmatia region, on the Peljesac peninsula in town Orebic, that a two-hour drive from Dubrovnik. Distance from the villa to the sea 70 m.
Peljesac Peninsula for centuries was famous for its vineyards. Here are made the best sorts of Croatian wines. By choosing to relax this area, you can visit a lot of interesting places, from little-known, hidden pebble beaches, to the most famous wine producers and wine cellars, as well as lovely home restaurants, where guests can enjoy dishes from fresh fish and try the Croatian oysters straight from seas.
The picturesque town of Orebic – a town of hereditary seamen, which is located at the very end of the peninsula, opposite the island of Korcula. Despite its relatively small size, it is already in the XIX century Orebic was second port of Rijeka Dalmatia. In the town there are the so-called “street kaliganovi”, which are built only house of Croatian captains. Just 10 minutes from Orebić by ferry and you will find yourself on the island of Korcula – birthplace of Marco Polo. The island is the town of the same name, built in the times of the Venetian Republic. Newly built Villa Bianka is located 400 meters from Orebic town center and is located on a plot of 530 m2. The villa consists of two floors, each of which has an area of 60 m2.
Villa Bianka has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and is ideal for a comfortable stay 8 + 2 persons.
- Indoor area: 120 m2
- Total plot area: 530 m2
- On the 1st floor there is a modern fitted kitchen, living room, dining room, one double bedroom and a bathroom with corner bath, where there is a hydro-massage system. The whole space of the 1st floor is framed by glass, sliding doors.
1st floor and 2nd floor of the villa are connected by internal staircase.
- On the 2nd floor there are three bedrooms. One of the bedrooms has a double bed and two other bedrooms with two single beds. One of the bedrooms has access to the outdoor terrace of 15 m2 with sea views. The terrace has furniture for relaxing. On the 2nd floor there is a spacious bathroom with a bathtub.
Villa Bianka has a spacious terrace area of 30 m2, where there is a fireplace and summer dining. The central part of this terrace is occupied by a beautiful pool 6 × 4 m. The area around the pool is equipped with sun loungers and parasols. Behind the house there is a summer shower.
- Villa Bianka is fully equipped for a comfortable stay. Through solar collectors villa has a central supply of hot water and underfloor heating. The villa has satellite TV, Internet access.
- In the kitchen: dishwasher, ceramic hob, oven, microwave, fridge, kettle, cooker hood.
- In the house: washing machine, iron and ironing board, cot and high chair.
- In the garden, fireplace, outdoor dining and garden furniture, parasols and deck chairs (6 pieces).
- The villa has parking for 3 cars.
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Towels and linen are changed every 7 days
- Cleaning every 7 days
- Final cleaning
- Tour tax
- Welcome pack
- Cot and high chair on request
- 3 parking space
- Payment Methods: Bank Transfer
- Advance Amount: 40%
- Balance Due Date: 40 days before arrival
- Deposit for damage 500 euros (payable on arrival and returned on departure)
|Distance from sea||70 m|
|The nearest beach||70 m – rocky / pebble beach|
|Distance from the center||400 m|
|The nearest restaurant||100 m|
|The nearest caffe||100 m|
|The nearest grocery store and a bakery||70 m|
|Nearest market and fish market||1 km|
|The nearest ambulance, doctor||1 km|
|The nearest pharmacy||600 m|
|Nearest bank and ATM||1 km|
|The nearest tennis court||600 m|
|The nearest gas station||1 km|
|Nearest ferry port||1,3 km|
|Nearest bus stop||1,5 km|
|Distance from Marina||1,5 km|
|The nearest airport||120 km – Dubrovnik|