Villa Aquamarine – Kalamota
The charming Dalmatian Villa Aquamarine is a newly renovated 400 hundred year old stone house located on the beautiful island of Koloćep (Kalamota) in the fishing village of Donje Čelo. The island of Kolocep is a beautiful oasis for vacation and close to Dubrovnik, which is the center of southern Dalmatia and the most famous city on the Adriatic Sea.
The favorable climate of the island, expanded beach with sand and rocky beaches and clear sea are the key factors that provide exclusive holidays at Villa Aquamarine. Access to the Villa Aquamarine is only possible by sea, motorboat, or a regular passenger shipping linear. Passenger ship sticks to 4 times a day in the port of Donje Čelo, where you can also find post office, shop, cafe – bars, restaurants, home cooking and serving seafood.
Traveling from Dubrovnik to the island by passenger boat takes about 30 minutes and by motor fast boat about 15 minutes.
You can see the schedule of departures Dubrovnik – Koločep – Dubrovnik at this link: https://www.jadrolinija.hr/en/schedule/LineSearchResults/Index/2331741/2331753/15052021
More information about Elaphite islands : https://lav.com.hr/2021/07/06/the-hidden-beauties-of-the-elaphite-islands/
Villa Aquamarine consists of 2 floors and has 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms . Villa offers luxury accommodation for 6+2 people.
This charming villa has a Mediterranean style of construction that gravitates to the area of Dubrovnik and is ideally connected with the culture, history and tradition.
All materials from which the villa is built are natural. The balance between the interior and the natural environment makes this place ideal for a dream vacation.
The furniture of the villa is very simple, and the whole space is transparent, light and fluffy. Here you have a feeling of pleasant freshness in the space after thanks to the cool colors of the furniture and accessories. Relaxing in the villa after a day of swimming and sunbathing seems even more pleasant when you come to a space where the colors of the sea and stone reign.
- Indoor area: 120 m2
- Total plot area: 400 m2
- On the ground floor of the villa is a living room with a sofa bed for two people, a dining room with a table and chairs for 6 people. Fully equipped kitchen. On this floor there is space for laundry and additional toilet.
- On the first floor there are 3 bedrooms with bathrooms. Two rooms with a double bed 180 * 200 while the third has two single beds but can be easily configured into a double. On this floor there is also a study with a desk for a laptop.
1st and ground floor are connected by an internal staircase.
The first floor is connected with terraces that have a stunning view of the Elaphit islands and the sea. There is a swimming pool and sun loungers. Swimming pool equipped with massage jets. In the evening, guests of the villa will enjoy the amazing sunsets.
Villa Aquamarine has a beautiful Mediterranean traditional garden that is closed from the view of strangers by a stone wall. The patio of the villa is equipped with garden furniture, a large outdoor dining table and a barbecue. The villa has beautiful evening lighting.
- All rooms are air-conditioned
- There is satellite TV
- Internet access Wi-Fi
- Iron and ironing board
- Washing machine
- In the kitchen: stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, fridge, freezer.
- Cot and highchair available on request.
- A stone terrace whit pool
- In the garden: garden furniture to relax, lounge chairs and umbrellas.
- Outside: the evening lighting
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Change of bed linen once a week
- Towels are changed every 7 days
- Cleaning once a week
- Pool maintenance and gardening services
- Tourist tax
- Welcome pack
- Cot and high chair on request
ADDITIONAL SERVICE ON REQUEST
- Rental of yachts and motor boats
- Services skipper
- Chef Services
- Additional services cleaners
- Excursions to Dubrovnik
- Payment Methods: Bank Transfer
- Advance Amount: 40%
- Balance Due Date: 30 days before arrival
- Deposit for damage is € 500 payable upon arrival and returned upon departure
|Distance to sea||20 m|
|Distance to the private beach||100 m|
|Sandy beach||10 minutes – by boat on the island of Lopud|
|Dubrovnik center||25 minutes by boat|
|The nearest restaurant on the island||200 meters – the fish and meat|
|The nearest coffee bar on the island:||200 meters|
|The nearest grocery store on the island:||300 m|
|Market and fish market||20 minutes by boat – Dubrovnik Gruž|
|Hospital pharmacy||20 minutes by boat – Dubrovnik|
|The bank, post office||300 m|
|The nearest ferry port||20 minutes by boat – Dubrovnik Gruž|
|Marina ACS||20 minutes by boat – Marina Frapa|
|Airport:||30 km from Dubrovnik|