Villa Anita is situated at the very beginning of the entrance into the old town of Cavtat. Cavtat is the most southerly Croatian resort of all, located around 20 km south of Dubrovnik. Cavtat is an exceedingly pretty town, and is a great place to base yourself in if you’re after all the sights and culture of Dubrovnik but don’t want the hustle and bustle. It is very easy to travel between the Cavtat to Dubrovnik. Cavtat is very easy to reach from Dubrovnik – local bus number 10 is run on this route, with a bus running approximately every hour. You can also travel between Cavtat and Dubrovnik by boat. Cavtat is actually very close to Dubrovnik Airport. If you’re flying in it’s an easy taxi journey to the town from the airport, which is only 6 km away.
If you are looking for a romantic vacation, family vacation or vacation with friends, if you want to make true your dream vacation in a beautiful place by the sea, in Cavtat we offer to spend your vacation in the Villa Anita.
Villa Anita has 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and offers accommodation for 11 guests. The villa was recently restored to offer amazing relaxed & comfortable environment for the most discerning guests. The villa spreads on 165 sq meters of internal accommodation surrounded by garden, two terraces with sitting furniture and sun-beds, outside fireplace, private entrance and parking spaces.
On the ground floor:
- Sun-filled kitchen area opening onto a large panoramic terrace – fitted with an outdoor dining table. The kitchen is equipped with quality steel appliances, including a four-burner stove, oven, refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, and also features coffee machine, kettle and a toaster. The living area is elegantly decorated in soft neutral shades and tasteful antique furnishings. Modern amenities include air conditioning, a large plasma with satellite reception, computer and free wi-fi coverage throughout the villa.
- Additional option of booking the Sunset Suite (2+2) is also located on the ground floor equipped with a double bed, an extra single bed and a bathroom with a free-standing bathtub.
On the 1st floor: There are 4 bedrooms . Two double sea-view rooms with balconies and two double garden-view rooms. Each room comes with en-suite bathroom with shower, wardrobe, AC and ventilation.
Villa Anita is situated at the very beginning of the entrance into the old town of Cavtat. It is a nice house covered with natural stone surrounded by a beautiful Mediterranean flower garden. Sitting at the terrace you will enjoy the magnificent view on the sea, Cavtat, the Old Town of Dubrovnik and the Bay of Župa.
In the completely fenced yard of the villa you will find a beautiful stone outdoor grill, terrace with a beautiful view and a heated pool of 4.2 x 6.5 m2 with a depth of 1.20-1.60 m. The beautiful pool is equipped with a mechanism for counter-current swimming and surrounded by 10 deck chairs.
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Change of towels every 7 days
- Change of bed linen every 7 days
- First, final cleaning and cleaning every 7 days
- Pool maintenance every 5 days or upon request
- Baby cot and high chair
- WI FI
- Tourist tax included
- Outdoor parking place
- Payment Methods: Bank Transfer
- Advance Amount: 40%
- Balance Due Date: 40 days before arrival
- Pets allowed by arrangement with the owner
|The nearest beach pebble||250 m|
|Distance from the sea||250 m|
|The distance from the center of Cavtat||250 m|
|Restaurant and cafe bar||200 m|
|Grocery store||100 m|
|Bus station||50 m|
|Ferry port – Dubrovnik||20 km|
|Marina Cavtat||250 m|
|Nearest airport – Dubrovnik||7 km|