Villa Ambassador is located in the elite area of Dubrovnik, a short walk from the Old Town, with a beautiful view of the Adriatic Sea, the magical island of Lokrum. This exclusive facility is surrounded by cypresses and exclusive location is the perfect place to relax and explore the beauty of Dubrovnik. The residence was built in 1938 and is included in the list of protected monuments of architectural and completely renovated in 2013. Residence is a concept of functional design, where all elements of the interior of the known European designers such as Charlize & Ray Eames, Eero Saarinen, Jean Provue, Eileen Gray. Fantastic view from the residence possessions inspire you to great photo shoot! Visit the medieval city attractions will continue to surprise you again and again. Visit the museums and churches in Dubrovnik. Try the tasty Mediterranean dishes in the taverns and restaurants of the Old Town. Take a short boat trip on the magical island of Lokrum. Next to the Villa there are two beach with small pebbles and a rocky beach with concrete platforms.
All the pleasures of summer holidays for you just a few minutes walk from the Villa Ambassador!
Villa Ambassador has 5 bedrooms and offers comfortable accommodation for 10 + 3 persons.The total area of 500 m2 residence.
- On the 1st floor there is a large, professional kitchen, dining room "taverna", 1 bedroom with two single beds and a bathroom with shower, guest toilet.
- On the 2nd floor is the master bedroom with double bed and private bathroom, lounge for relaxing and dining. Out of the bedroom to the terrace with a jacuzzi.
- On the 3rd floor - 2 bedrooms with double beds and private bathrooms, a balcony overlooking the old city and the sea, living room, sauna with shower, mirrored bathroom with a luxurious bathtub.
- In the attic there is another 1 bedroom with a double bed and a private bathroom with a bathtub.
Before the villa a large terrace with swimming pool and jacuzzi. Pool area of 22 sqm is equipped with a counterflow system. On the terrace, a dining table and chairs for relaxing. This is a terrific garden - terrace overlooking the Adriatic Sea, the mysterious island Lokrum and the old town.
- On the ground floor of the residence there is a garage for our guests for 2 cars.
- The villa is equipped with air conditioning and all the necessary modern facilities: satellite TV, DVD-player, wireless Internet, Auddy system.
- The kitchen is equipped with stove, oven, extractor hood, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, kettle, juicer, blender, toaster.
- In the bathrooms: hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers.
- In the house: washing machine iron and ironing board.
- Cot and highchair available on request.
- The villa has 2 parking spaces in the garage.
|The price includes:|
- Change of towels every 3 day
- Linen change 1 time per week
- Cleaning of the villa
- Tourist tax
|Prices for Villa Ambassador in euro/1 day 2019:|
|01.01 - 28.02||1000 €|
|01.03 - 30.04||800 €|
|01.05 - 17.05||900 €|
|18.05 - 31.05||800 €|
|01.06 - 15.06||1300 €|
|16.06 - 30.06||1400 €|
|01.07 - 15.07||1800 €|
|16.07 - 15.08||1950 €|
|16.08 - 01.09||1800 €|
|01.09 - 16.09||1400 €|
|16.09 - 01.10||1300 €|
|01.10 - 30.11||800 €|
|01.12 - 31.12||1000 €|
Important ! :
- Pets are not allowed in the villa.
- Refundable deposit of 500 € is payable the day of arrival, returned on departure day.
|The nearest beach pebble||400 m|
|Distance from the sea||100 m|
|The distance from the center of Dubrovnik||600 m|
|Restaurant and cafe bar||100 m|
|Grocery store||600 m|
|Pharmacy in the Old town||800 m|
|Ferry port "GRUŽ"||3 km|
|Marina " KOMOLAC"||8 km|
|Nearest airport "ČILIPI"||25 km|